NINTH Annual Golf Tournament
at Salem Glen Country Club
For the Benefit of Costa Rica Mission Projects
June 8, 2018
CAPTAIN’S CHOICE TOURNAMENT
Registration Information | deadline june 6
- $360 per team, $100 per individual
- Make checks payable to St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church. Mark memo line CRMP.
- Mail payment to: St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church, 2575 Parkway Drive, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Schedule of Events
- 7:30-8:30 AM - Welcome, Registration & Mulligan Sales
- 9:00 AM - Shotgun Start
- 1:00-2:30 PM - Lunch and Awards
- 1st and 2nd Place Team
- Longest Drive (selected par 5)
- Closest to the Pin (par 3’s)
Tournament Participants Receive
- Green Fees & Carts
- Player Gift Pack
- Beverages...Lunch...Door Prizes
Directions TO SALEM GLEN from Winston-Salem
Address: Salem Glen, 1000 Glen Day Drive, Clemmons, NC 27012
From I-40 West, take Clemmons exit. Turn Left at the stop light and continue across Hwy 158 onto Middlebrook Dr. At Stop sign turn Right onto Idols Rd. At end of road and turn Left onto Dock Davis Rd. After 1/4 mile turn Right onto Glen Day Drive. Club House and Parking lot on Left.
The Costa Rica Mission
For those of you who have supported this project through your past participation, we are proud to share with you that the building of Church of Ascencion is finished! We had the special privilege of worshiping there on our February 2018 mission trip.
So What’s Next?
Children age 12 and older need a safe place to be after they complete their school day. A Teen Center is planned as part of the Hogar Esquela program supported by the Episcopal Church. The center will provide a safe and supervised environment for these young people during a time that they would either be home alone or on the streets.
How do your Money Help?
All proceeds from the tournament go directly to fund project costs. Missionaries pay their own travel and lodging expenses out of pocket—so your money goes straight to the project and supporting a community in need.
Who We Are
The mission programs at St.Timothy’s are a vital part of our Christian life. Not only do we offer assistance in our local community, but also reach out globally to our brothers and sisters in Costa Rica. Over the 9 years that missionaries from St. Tims have travelled to Costa Rica a church has been built with rebar and concrete, but bonds of faith and friendships have been built through pray and thanksgiving for the love of Christ.
- Chris Skarzynski | email@example.com | 336.945.2522 (home) | 336.601.5461 (cell)
- St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church, 2575 Parkway Drive, Winston Salem, NC, 336.765.0294, www.sttimothys.ws