Employment Opportunity | Part-Time Bookkeeper
St Timothy’s Episcopal Church is seeking a part-time financial assistant / book keeper to join our administration team. We offer a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule (16 Hours per week), and an opportunity to have a positive impact in the lives of others.
· 3+ years of non-profit accounting experience, preferably in a ministry setting
· Experience with ACS Accounting Systems
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· System Implementation or Conversion Experience
Accounting based job responsibilities include:
· General Ledger Maintenance
· Posting Accounts Payable Entries
· Record Contributions and Dividends
· Data Entry and Records Maintenance
· Research and Reconciliation
· Preparation of Financial Reports
Hours can be flexible; but expected to be 16 hours per week.
Salary will be based on experience and range from $18 - $23 per hour.
Please send cover letter and résumé to Jaime O’Byrne.