Sunday Worship Times
The Holy Eucharist is celebrated three times on Sunday.
- 7.30am in the Chapel (the original church). This is Rite I (traditional language) without music. Child care is not available for this service. This liturgy is about fifty minutes in duration.
- 9.00am in the Church. This is Rite II (modern language) with music. A professional nursery for infants to 3 years of age is available. This is our largest liturgy and is about an hour and ten minutes in duration.
- 11.00am in the Church. This is a Rite I mass with incense and chanting. A professional nursery is also available. This liturgy lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.
children in worship
As traditional as our liturgies are, we welcome and want children with us. A professional nursery is available for infants to children aged 3, but beyond that we prefer they pray with us in the Eucharist. Children quickly learn the rhythm and expectations once taught and modeled.
Finding St Timothy's
St Timothy's is located off Business Interstate 40 in Winston-Salem, NC.
- From Business 40, take Exit 3A (Knollwood).
- If you are traveling east, right right on Knollwood. If you are traveling west (from Greensboro), turn left.
- Parkway Drive is on the left (past Arby's and Subway). You will see the ubiquitous Episcopal Church sign.
FYI: There are numerous Parkway Drives in Winston-Salem (!). Your GPS might lead you astray. You can only get to St Timothy's from Knollwood.